Watson-Marlow accurate, low maintenance peristaltic dosing and metering pumps.
Watson-Marlow accurate, low maintenance peristaltic dosing and metering pumps. Simple to install, easy to use.
Watson-Marlow Pumps offers the widest range of peristaltic pumps, capable of handling flows from 0.6 μl/min. to 8,000 litre/hour and handling pressures of up to 7 bar (100 psi). With no seals, valves or moving parts in the flow path, the risk of clogging, leaking or contamination is eliminated.
Fixed and mechanically or electronically variable speed drives including ATEX versions
- LoadSure® elements ensure correct tube loading
- Accurate and repeatable flow rates
- Contamination-free pumping – ideal for shear sensitive fluids, viscous sludges or slurries, and aggressive acids and caustics
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Virtually maintenance-free – no expensive seals, valves, diaphragms or rotors to leak, clog or corrode
Let us help you find the right pump for your application. Contact Us