Water Service Technician Wanted
Smith Engineering is on a mission to create a team that our customers rave about! We are searching for a mature, independent Water Service Technician. We are a growing company in a niche marketplace. We appreciate and take care of our employees with unique benefits such as performance bonuses and company sponsored events.
Smith Engineering is a growing manufacturer of custom water filtration equipment located in Chaska, MN. We consider our service team our best source of new customers! We offer competitive pay and excellent benefit packages, as well as opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We are seeking an experienced, professional Water Service Technician to join our service team.
If you are capable of the tasks below, please apply – we want to talk to you!
- Read and interpret plumbing and electrical drawings
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC electrical circuits
- Troubleshoot and repair hydronic systems
- Diagnose and repair water softeners
- Maintain and repair exchange DI systems
- Maintain and repair Reverse osmosis systems
- Maintain and repair waste water treatment systems
- Install and repair ultrapure water distribution systems
- Install and start up water treatment systems
- Perform simple Calibration of pH, resistivity and flow meters
- Possess a Basic understanding of PLC logic
- Clean driving record with the ability to obtain a DOT health card for commercial vehicle operation
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Some night/weekend overtime
- Occasional on-call for emergency service
- Occasional travel
- Possess excellent customer service
Starting salary based on experience level.
Email your cover letter, resume and hourly wage requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.