New! Smaller & More Efficient UV From Aquafine
Aquafine VL™ Series
Compact design and economical UV water treatment for low-flow Industrial applications
Aquafine’s new VL model replaced SL-1 and MP2SL. The VL has both disinfection and TOC capabilities. Unlike, the preceding models of its size the VL can now be more easily installed as it can be mounted vertically and horizontally. It is a unit that is ideal for low flows and to be installed in tight spaces.
Compact footprint for installation flexibility.
Can handle maximum flow capacity in minimal space. Its compact design allows it to be installed in restrictive spaces, thereby lowering installation costs.
High Output Lamp Technology.
The High Output lamp technology efficiency allows for a more compact UV lamp and chamber, resulting in improved installation flexibility and small footprint – while maintaining the same level UV performance from a sizing perspective.
Flexible horizontal or vertical installations.
Flexibility with an easily mounted controllers, allows for more installation placement options for the system, especially in tight spaces.
Quick and easy installation and service.
S-Shaped Inlet and Outlet allows for a streamlined installation and direct access to the controller and lamp/sleeve makes for an easy maintenance and lamp replacement experience.
Suitable for sanitary applications.
Meet high sanitary requirements with high performance Viton O-rings on the base model and optional Tri-Clamp flange connections.
Robust feature set on base model.
Includes sample ports, Viton o-ring, digital display of remaining lamp life in days, audible lamp replacement and fault alarms.
The Benefits of UV
Broad-spectrum, cost-effective protection that offers unparalleled safety
- Chemical-free way to safeguard water against harmful pathogens
- Widely accepted and endorsed worldwide for disinfection of drinking water
- Offers broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, and chlorine-resistant protozoa
- Provides Cryptosporidium, Giardia and virus inactivation of up to 4-log (99.99%)
- Does not create disinfection by-products (DBPs) and does not affect taste
- At approximately 1/5th the cost of ozone disinfection and 1/10th the cost of membrane filtration, UV is the most cost-effective approach for multi-barrier treatment strategies