Control Electrician/PLC Programmer
Smith Engineering is a growing manufacturer of custom water filtration equipment located in Chaska, MN. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefit packages, as well as opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
A qualified applicant for the Control Electrician/PLC Programmer position has:
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Experience with low and high voltage control wiring
- Ability to troubleshoot AC and DC circuits.
- Familiarity with NEC Machine Edition.
- Experience programming GE and AB PLC’s.
- Exceptional problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding personal reliability and dependability.
- Clean driving record and background check.
This position requires:
- Occasional travel
- Regular overtime/weekend work
- Occasional on-call
Please send cover letter and résumé for this position to: Matt Klausner firstname.lastname@example.org