Saint-Gobain Silicone and C-Flex® tubing
Smith Engineering is pleased to announce a replacement system for remote monitoring and alarm signaling directly to Smith Engineering DI exchange schedulers. It is called the SMITH LINK. We can monitor incoming alarms and values from a remote site that calls for a tank exchange when the set points for that system have been exceeded. With this service we can dispatch the exchange trucks more efficiently with time and date stamped alarms. It also allows the customer to spend less time monitoring the system parameters. This is a win, win situation for both Smith Engineering and the customer. To answer the questions of security when connected to the customers Ethernet, the cellular router has a firewall that will block all incoming traffic. If they did somehow get through it, there is no link from the first data station Ethernet port to the second, so they would be stuck there.
- The first option is for call out to Smith Engineering only. The Smith Link would connect to the customer Ethernet to the DNS server. It would then connect directly by IP to the FTP server at Smith Engineering.
- The second option will connect by a cellular router directly to the Smith Engineering FTP server. This option is not connected to the customer’s Ethernet.
- The third option is mounted in a separate remote panel that contains its own PLC controller. The PLC is wired to the existing panel to obtain the needed alarms and values. The remote panel will call out directly by cell router to the Smith Engineering FTP server.
- The fourth option is mounted in a separate remote panel that uses the existing PLC controller. The remote panel will connect to the PLC and call out directly by cell router to the Smith Engineering FTP server. It will also connect to the customers Ethernet to enable the customers BMS to monitor the alarms received from the PLC.
- The fifth option is mounted in a separate remote panel that contains its own PLC controller. The remote panel PLC is wired to the monitors and or existing PLC to obtain the required alarms and values. It will then connect to the PLC and call out directly by cell router to the Smith Engineering FTP server. It will also connect to the customers Ethernet to enable the customers BMS to monitor the alarms received from the PLC.
- The remote systems that have their own PLC have the ability to change out the GE PLC for an Allen Bradley PLC with Ethernet. This will enable the customer to monitor the system more securely if they feel they could be accessed remotely.
Three Stage Potable Water Treatment System
In Tune with your Needs.
The PURELAB Chorus gives you the chance to configure a solution that best suits your needs with the added benefit of flexibility should your future needs change. Ideal for a wide range of applications including sophisticated research and testing applications, qualitative analysis, feeding ultrapure water systems, glassware washing, autoclaves etc. The list of possible applications is endless!
- PURELAB Chorus 1: ultrapure water for critical applications
- PURELAB Chorus 2: for your pure Type II+/II solutions
- PURELAB Chorus 3: for your general grade Type III solutions
- Halo Dispense Solutions: three remote dispensing and monitoring solutions
- Storage Reservoirs: designed to accomodate PURELAB Chorus water purification systems
To view the data sheets click on the product name.
Pharmaceutical Grade Polytetrafluoroethylene Membrane Cartridges (PPTFE)
Pharmaceutical Grade polytetrafluoroethylene membrane cartridges are designed to deliver sterile effluent in air/gas applications. The PTFE membrane offers the highest hydrophobicity available in the industry while delivering extraordinary flowrates and low pressure drops. Each PPTFE cartridge is integrity tested and supported by a validation guide. PPTFE series cartridges are the optimal choice for a variety of air/gas feed and venting applications.
Pharmaceutical Grade Polyethersulfone Membrane Cartridges (PPES)
The Pharmaceutical Grade polyethersulfone membrane cartridge series offers sterile filtration for pharmaceutical& biological solutions. The PPES cartridges are 100% integrity tested and are supported by a validation guide. In addition to delivering exceptional flowrates and low pressure drops, the low protein binding characteristics of the highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane makes the PPES cartridges an ideal choice for a wide range of critical applications.
Biological Reduction Grade Polyethersulfone Membrane Cartridges (BRPES)
The Biological Reduction Grade polyethersulfone membrane cartridge series are validated and 100% integrity-tested. The BRPES series provides bio-burden and small particulate removal for a wide-range of Food & Beverage, biological, and bulk pharmaceutical fluids. This product offers an outstanding value for high purity and critical applications.
WaterClear Polyethersulfone (WCPES)
The addition of our new WaterClear cartridges offers a continuous-length asymmetric PES membrane option for water/aqueous fluid applications. The combination of our high performance PES membrane and the elimination of the segmented endcaps, delivers excellent flowrates at low pressure drops combines high performance and excellent value.
We Now Carry ASAHI Products!